Search: "DS2019 Application"

155 results were found.

J-1 Student Interns
NOTE: The J-1 Student Intern category is NOT the same as existing J-1 Students or J-1 Scholars categories. This program is designed to: Provide an opportunity for eligible international students to pursue a structured and guided internship program in his/her specific academic field. Fulfill the educational objectives for the
Information for Admission Offices
Annual Admission Meeting ISSS hosts annual inf...
F-2/J-2 Dependents
Eligibility The spouse and unmarried minor chi...
Permanent Residency (PR)
This information outlines several ways it is possible to become a permanent resident of the US. For more information about PR in general, ISSS recommends consultation with a qualified immigration attorney. For information about Penn PR sponsorship, including a request for initial case review, for certain full-time employees of
Getting Started
Planning for studying abroad is an exciting process that can begin as early as deciding to study at Penn. If you start early and plan well, you should be able to make study abroad a part of your Penn experience. Planning for Study Abroad Planning for studying abroad can
Below are some of the most frequent questions ...
Change of Status
You can typically switch your US immigration s...
Current Students
What is F-1? F-1 is an immigration status avai...
Maintaining J-1 Scholar Status
J-1 scholars must take care to maintain lawful...
H-1B Specialty Workers
UPDATE ON PREMIUM PROCESSING - PLEASE READ Penn most commonly uses the H-1B temporary professional worker category for tenure-track faculty members and research associates, as well as certain staff positions such as data analysts and research specialists. The H-1B category is available to any person in a “specialty occupation,”