In order to be considered for a Penn Global Seminar, students must complete an application through the Penn Abroad Portal. Applications for Fall 2018 Global Seminars opened on March 12, 2018 and will close on April 9, 2018. Only applications completed by the program deadline will be considered by the selection committee. Students may only apply to one PGS per semester. Click here to view the course offerings and apply.
- Full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate at the University of Pennsylvania (see program descriptions for specifics)
- Programs with travel in May are not open to graduating seniors
- Other requirements will vary by program. See program description.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee of Penn Abroad staff and the program faculty leader(s).
- Some programs may invite strong applicants in for an interview.
- Students will be notified of their admission status on April 27, 2018.
- Students who are waitlisted will be notified as they are removed from the waitlist.