All foreign nationals must be aware of the Department of Homeland Security's regulations on address change notification.  All non-U.S. citizens, including lawful permanent residents, are required to notify DHS of changes of address within 10 days of moving. The only foreign nationals exempt from this requirement are nonimmigrants in A and G categories.

Please note that if you are an F-1/F-2/J-1/J-2 status holder in SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System), you should comply with this requirement by informing International Student and Scholar Services of an address change within 10 days of the change, instead of sending an AR-11 directly to DHS.  

If you are currently enrolled at Penn, update your address via Penn InTouch

If you have completed your study at Penn, email your new address to .

Please note that the change of address you make with ISSS will not be communicated to USCIS service centers or district offices. Therefore, if you are an applicant for an immigration benefit, such as OPT, you must also either call the number listed on your USCIS Receipt Notice or send a written notice of the address change to the relevant USCIS office processing the case.

***Failure to comply with the address change notification requirements may affect your ability to remain in the US and your ability to reenter the US after travel abroad.***

***Noncompliance may also be criminally punishable as a misdemeanor with a fine not to exceed $200 and/or imprisonment of no more than 30 days.***