ISSS would like to welcome International Spouses and Partners at Penn (ISPP) to the community. We understand that the families of Penn students and scholars are important to their success here in the US. It is our hope that your time here will be an enriching experience for every member of your family.
"ISPP provides excellent guidance and support for foreign spouses and partners of Penn students and scholars. ISPP also gave me the opportunity to meet other foreign spouses and partners on a regular basis. I enjoyed meeting new people and making new friendships." -- Tatiana Prihodova, Partner of Wharton MBA Student
Penn and Philadelphia Resources
- Family Center at Penn - a hub for information, resources, activities and advocacy for students and post-docs with children
- Graduate Student Center - an intellectual and social community of graduate students and scholars from Penn’s 12 schools
- Penn Women’s Center - provides services for the evolving needs of all women at Penn
- Penn Museum - Exhibits featuring world cultures and also programs for kids and families.
- PennCard Center - family members are also entitled to a PennCard (spouse, domestic partners, children)
- International House - Films, Music and more!
- Visit Philly - provides city information and things to do in and around Philadelphia
- Uwishunu.com - the activities and events blog of Visit Philly
- Kids in Center City - provides resources for parents and family friendly events