ISPP: International Spouses and Partners at Penn
ISSS would like to welcome International Spouses and Partners to the Penn (ISPP) community. We understand that the families of Penn Students and Scholars are important to their success here in the United States. It is our hope that your time here will be an enriching experience for every member of your family.
2014 Events & Programs
- Spring 2014 ISPP Welcome Meeting/Orientation (February 20, 2014, 11am - noon at ISSS)
- April Brunch & Play Date, Saturday, April 26, 2014 (by Family Resource Center)
- Family Yoga Series (by Family Resource Center)
Resources for ISPP
- Family Resource Center - is a hub for information, resources, activities and advocacy for students and post-docs with children
- Graduate Student Center - provides a stimulating intellectual and social community of graduate students and scholars from across Penn’s twelve schools
- Penn Women’s Center - supports the evolving needs of all women at Penn
- PennCard Center - family members are also entitled to a PennCard (spouse, domestic partners, children).
- Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs (BPP) - provides biomedical postdocs with the highest quality training in and outside of the labs
- Kids in Center City - provides resources for parents and family friendly events
- Visit Philly - provides city information and things to do in and around Philadelphia