ISPP: International Spouses and Partners at Penn
ISSS would like to welcome International Spouses and Partners to the Penn (ISPP) community. We understand that the families of Penn Students and Scholars are important to their success here in the United States. It is our hope that your time here will be an enriching experience for every member of your family. In an effort to reach out to international spouses and partners, we invite you to join the ISPP community which was launched in Fall 2011.
2013 Events & Programs
Please check back for future events!
- ISPP - Cook and Catch Up at the Penn Women's Center (10am - 1pm on 5/31/2013)
- CPR Training for Parents at Penn, April 6, 2013, 9am - noon (by Women's Center)
- ISPP - Cook and Catch Up (10am - 1pm on 3/22/2013)
- Spring 2013 ISPP Orientation (1:30 - 3pm on 2/4/2013)
- RAD Self Defense Courses, Spring 2013 schedule is out (by Division of Public Safety)
- Penn Museum's Chinese New Year Celebration, 2/2/2013 (by Penn Museum)
Resources for ISPP
- Family Resource Center - is a hub for information, resources, activities and advocacy for students and post-docs with children
- Graduate Student Center - provides a stimulating intellectual and social community of graduate students and scholars from across Penn’s twelve schools
- Penn Women’s Center - supports the evolving needs of all women at Penn
- PennCard Center - family members are also entitled to a PennCard (spouse, domestic partners, children).
- Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs (BPP) - provides biomedical postdocs with the highest quality training in and outside of the labs
- Kids in Center City - provides resources for parents and family friendly events
- Visit Philly - provides city information and things to do in and around Philadelphia