- Global Campus
- Global Opportunities
- Global Impact
- Global Resources
- Global Activity Map
- Global News & Events
- Message from the Director
- ISSS Staff
- News & Announcements
- Emergency Contact Information
Date of Announcement: March 17,2011
Today the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo announced the following notices on their website:
Non-immigrant Visa Procedures (2) (March 17, 2011)
Due to the recent events, we are only able to process emergency visa cases. Please follow the instructions below for applying for a non-immigrant visa.
- F, M, J applicants who already have appointments in March and they need to register with their school/organizations by the end of March may come for interviews as scheduled.
- If you don’t have an appointment for March, please make your appointment in April or later.
- We are able to assist in truly emergency cases under very limited circumstances.
Non-immigrant Visa Procedures (1) (March 15, 2011)
Due to the recent earthquake, we are only able to process emergency visa cases. Unless you need to travel to the U.S. in March, or are applying for a F, M or J visa and have already scheduled your appointment for this week, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.