- Global Campus
- Global Opportunities
- Global Impact
- Global Resources
- Global Activity Map
- Global News & Events
- Message from the Director
- ISSS Staff
- News & Announcements
- Emergency Contact Information
Update on Visa Processing at US Consulates in Canada
The U.S. consulates in Canada will temporarily suspend Third Country National (TCN) processing during the peak demand period of June, July, and August 2014.
- TCNs, in this case, are individuals who are not citizens or Landed immigrants of Canada, but want to obtain a visa sticker at one of U.S. consulates in Canada.
- U.S. consulates in Canada will resume offering appointments for TCNs during non-peak processing times.
- TCN applicants with appointments already scheduled at a post in Canada during these months will not be affected.
- Emergency cases may seek consideration for scheduling an interview at a consulate in Canada by visiting canada.usembassy.gov.