- Global Campus
- Global Opportunities
- Global Impact
- Global Resources
- Global Activity Map
- Global News & Events
- Students & Admissions
Scholars & Departments
- H-1B Specialty Workers
- J-1 Visiting Scholars
- J-1 Student Intern Program
- E-3 Australian Treaty Workers
- TN Professionals
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- PR Permanent Residency
- B-1/B-2 & WB/WT Visitors
- Change of Status for J-1 Scholars
- Change of Address - Scholars
- Replacing Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents - Scholars
- Social Security - Scholars
- General Info
- Positive Interaction
The University of Pennsylvania is proud to welcome thousands of international students!
Please visit the new student information page for required steps and documents that you will need in order to enter the United States and begin studies at Penn.
If you are a continuing student, please look to the left for a list of information available.
- "meaningful dialogue about cultural interactions"
- "Empowering a diverse group of students to lead"
- "Most Valuable & Interesting Experiences at Penn"
- "tools, knowledge, community to make a positive impact "
The Academic Resource Guide for International Students is currently under construction and will be available again soon.