A Procard Transaction Form (here) with an attached itemized receipt is required for each purchase made on the procard.
When filling out the Procard Transaction Form, be sure to include the following:
- Purchase Requestor - the name of the person requesting the purchase.
- Company Name - the vendor or company the purchase was made from. NOTE: University of Pennsylvania is not the vendor.
- Business Purpose - the detailed explanation for the purchase. Always include name and date of the activity or event.
- Account Name - the name of the cardholder.
- Approval Signature - the signature of the cardholder.
A receipt must Include the following:
- Name of Vendor
- Description of items purchased
- Amount paid
If the Procard was used to pay for a registration of any kind, the registration must be attached.