Ask me about...
- How to reduce costs while traveling
- Different ideas of ways to travel the globe
- Different work opportunities
Highlights from my gap year:
- Working in Mexico as a Project Supervisor for an intercultural exchange program, called Amigos de las Américas
- Backpacking around Costa Rica, Panama, and Nicaragua and staying with host families (many of which were either families of my friends, or families with whom I had previously lived)
- Traveling around 5 different islands in Indonesia through a gap year program called Where There be Dragons
- Interning and learning Portuguese in Brazil
- Hiking the Camino de Santiago, Via de la Plata, in Spain.