Applications open for Global Policy Course Grants and Workshop Grants
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Perry World House
March 17, 2020
Perry World House
Today, Perry World House opened two grant opportunities for Penn faculty.
Given the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), there remain some questions regarding future policies on visitors to and events on campus. However, these grants can be used for many different types of engagements, including those hosted virtually.
We hope that you will take some time to look at these and apply!
Global Policy Course Grants
Our Global Policy Course Enrichment Grants allow Penn faculty to make classes more policy-relevant by supporting:
- the design of a new course;
- curricular redesign of an existing course;
- guest speakers from relevant policy communities;
- the development of policy-oriented case studies, or other creative connections with the policy world.
This program aims to build bridges between classes in the Penn curriculum and the world of global policy.
We are now seeking applications from Penn faculty members from any school or department to create a workshop that will advance knowledge and policy engagement in the global space.
Workshops should be 1-2 days in duration, and PWH can provide support of up to $20,000. We are especially, but not exclusively, interested in applications that fit within one of Perry World House’s two research themes:
- The Future of the Global Order: Power, Technology, and Governance.
- Global Shifts: Urbanization, Migration, and Demography.
This program is designed to encourage collaboration between Penn Faculty and Perry World House on critical global issues.