Call for Postdoctoral Fellows 2018-19
All application materials for the Global Innovation Program postdoctoral positions are due by January 19, 2018. See here for more information.
- NOW DUE 1/19 - The Future of the Global Order: Power, Technology, and Governance - APPLY HERE
- NOW DUE 1/19 - Global Shifts: Urbanization, Migration, and Demography - APPLY HERE
- Borders & Boundaries in World Politics - APPLY HERE
Applications will be reviewed starting January 12, 2018. To receive full consideration, applications and letters of recommendation should be received by that date.
- Fellows in Borders and Boundaries in World Politics will work with Beth Simmons, the Penn Political Science Department's Andrea Mitchell University Professor of Law and Political Science. You may access her bio here.
- The University of Pennsylvania is strongly committed to Penn’s Action Plan for Faculty Diversity and Excellence and to establishing a more diverse community at Penn (for more information see: http://www.upenn.edu/almanac/volumes/v58/n02/diversityplan.html). The University of Pennsylvania values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. The University of Pennsylvania does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class status in the administration of its admissions, financial aid, educational or athletic programs, or other University-administered programs or in its employment practices. Questions or complaints regarding this policy should be directed to the Executive Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs, Sansom Place East, 3600 Chestnut Street, Suite 228, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6106; or (215) 898-6993 (Voice) or (215) 898-7803 (TDD).