Letter Request

Immigration Status Verification Letter

ISSS can provide current F-1 and J-1 students with a letter to verify your immigration status. Email your assigned ISSS advisor to request the letter.

Please note:

  • This is not a travel support letter. Please contact your school to request a travel support letter.

  • If you need a letter/certificate of enrollment, please go to the Registrar's Office

  • If you are a student from Canada needing verification of the tuition amounts, please go to the Registrar's office or Student Financial Services