Tax Information and ITIN

ISSS does NOT have the expertise to advise on tax matters.

We offer this page only as general guidance and as a source of other resources available to you. If you have any questions about tax related issues that are not covered below, we recommend that you contact a tax professional.

View a Tax Webinar by Sprintax