Penn Abroad will be closed on Friday, September 23 for our annual Study Abroad Fair. You'll find us at Perry World House. Please stop by.
Welcome to Penn Abroad
Each year Penn Abroad sends approximately 600 students abroad to earn academic credit in nearly 50 countries. This site provides detailed information about semester and academic year study abroad opportunities for undergraduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences, the Wharton School, the School of Engineering & Applied Science, and the School of Nursing. Explore this website to find out how to plan for semester and academic year study abroad, what programs are approved for academic credit, how to apply for admission, how to finance the cost, and what Penn expects of you as a participant.
Read the Penn Abroad Blog
- Nov 19 '15 9:11AM
- A City on Edge Comes Together
- This piece was submitted by Harley Geffner, an academic year K.U. Leuven student, who was traveling in Paris on 11/13. On Saturday afternoon in Paris, in the wake of the massive attack that left 132 dead and counting, an unsettling … Continue reading →
Read the IIP Blog
Over the summer, follow the IIP interns as they blog from various locations around the world.
- Sep 21 9:42AM
- Welcome Home
- As I sit in the comfort of my own bed at home, I think about the self I was before I left and the self I am now. It’s nice to leave my survivalist mindset and reflect. To make another home in another country is quite difficult, and I’m not sure if I can say […]
- Sep 20 4:35PM
- Preparing for the Internship
- In order to tell this story accurately, I need to give a little bit of background. I flew to The Gambia from Australia. I had been living in Brisbane for about five months prior to participating in the Penn International Internship Program. I can honestly say that those five months were some of the best […]
- Sep 19 1:04PM
- End of Internship
- In the final days of my internship, I worked on finishing the baby products buying guide. This book is the big, tangible product of my internship and was a collaborative project amongst the graphics team. I focused on using Photoshop to create product drawings; we wanted the book to have a lot of images to […]