On-Campus Employment

The rules for F-1 and J-1 On-Campus Employment differ in some ways. Please read the instructions carefully.

If you already know that your job is considered on-campus, click here for Social Security Number application information.


View a Recent Webinar about On-Campus Employment

If you are uncertain whether any proposed employment would qualify as "on-campus" employment as described above, please consult with ISSS prior to accepting the employment.