Holman Africa Research and Engagement Fund
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Penn Global
Penn Global is delighted to announce the upcoming launch of the Holman Africa Research and Engagement Fund during our Research and Engagement Funds Fall 2021 Call for Proposals.
The Holman Africa Research and Engagement Fund provides financial support to outstanding faculty research projects from across the University and academic disciplines that
- Are poised to generate new and critical insights on key debates in Africa, specifically sub-Saharan Africa
- Make significant contributions to fields of study and increase Penn’s substantive visibility among peers in Africa and around the world
- Support new and/or enhance existing educational and curricular programs across campus that focus on the study and understanding of Africa
- Identify synergies between projects that can be brought together under unified faculty leadership to enhance research or educational initiatives and yield greater impact
- Strengthen existing, institutional, and faculty-to-faculty relationships with African partners
Special consideration will be given to projects that focus on sub-Saharan Africa, especially the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
For further information regarding Holman Africa Research and Engagement Fund eligibility requirements, guidelines, and application procedures for prospective applicants to our inaugural Fall '21 Call For Proposals, please visit our Fall 2021 Call for Proposals website.
We also welcome you to contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding your Fall 2021 proposal ideas and/or the Holman Africa Research and Engagement Fund.