Sharon Luo is a rising senior in Wharton concentrating in finance and statistics and minoring in digital humanities. She grew up in Upstate New York but was born in Canada and spent her early childhood in England. At Penn, Sharon is involved with Wharton Peer Advisors, Wharton Women, Wharton Investment and Trading Group, and Chinese Students’ Association. In her free time, she enjoys staying active by hiking and walking around Center City, exploring new restaurants with friends, searching for the best snacks at Trader Joe’s, and of course, traveling! Sharon is excited about studying abroad at Copenhagen Business School in Fall 2022 and learning about business from an international perspective.
During her semester abroad, she is looking forward to...
- Befriending both domestic and international/exchange students
- Learning Danish and conversing with locals
- Trying traditional food like smørrebrød and frikadeller
- Visiting museums and landmarks to learn about Scandinavian culture
- Documenting her adventures as a Global Correspondent!