Semester Abroad (SA): Yonsei University, South Korea
Ask me about...
- Recruiting while abroad
- Studying abroad in a country whose dominant language you have no background in
My Experience Abroad:
I took a law course and a community welfare course as part of my PPE thematic concentration. Although the classes were understandably Korea-centric, most of the concepts and lines of reasoning are universal.
- Several weekend trips to other spots in Korea: a beach town, the countryside, a tiny island, etc.
- Attending two university Membership Trainings (MTs) aka iconic sleepaway trips that school clubs take
- Exploring the vibrant Seoul nightlife
- Being part of a musical while abroad