- Review the Frequently Asked Questions and Important Reminders before proceeding to the form
- Complete the Mandatory Online Tutorial if you are applying for Post-Completion OPT
Submit the OPT I-20 Request Form in iPenn (using logo below)
- After review of materials submitted in iPenn, an ISSS advisor will prepare an I-20 recommending OPT on page 3. You will receive email when this I-20 is ready for you to pick up at ISSS and submit to USCIS.
- If you are applying for Post-Completion OPT, you will be prompted to pay the $165 ISSS Processing Fee after submitting the eform in iPenn.
- For Post-Completion OPT (non-STEM), we may shorten the program end date on your I-20 if deemed appropriate.
- ISSS will not authorize CPT after Post-Completion OPT has been recommended. If there is any possibility for CPT in your last semester, please plan accordingly.
Once you have obtained your OPT I-20 from ISSS you should submit your USCIS Application.