Apply to Become a Faculty Affiliate
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Perry World House
Perry World House (PWH), the home of global engagement on Penn's campus, is now accepting applications for faculty affiliates.
Central to our mission is bringing the academic knowledge of the University of Pennsylvania to bear on some of the world’s most pressing global policy challenges, and to foster international policy engagement within and beyond the Penn community. To further advance these aims, our faculty affiliates are researchers with diverse approaches to global inquiry from across all of Penn’s schools.
We invite University of Pennsylvania faculty to apply as affiliates. We expect affiliated faculty to participate in some of our events throughout the year, and we will provide opportunities for our affiliates to meet and interact with our visitors and students, as well as listing them on our website.
- Applications from standing faculty, clinician educators, professors of practice, senior lectures, and senior fellows at the University of Pennsylvania will be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis.
- Faculty affiliates will be expected to participate in some PWH programming throughout the duration of the affiliation by, for example, participating in workshop and colloquia, attending the Wednesday Seminar Series, hosting Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars, and providing ideas for, and input to, the development of our thematic work.
- Faculty affiliates will be expected to use their PWH affiliation on relevant publications and bio sketches.
Resources and Support:
- Exclusive opportunities to meet and interact with PWH Visiting Fellows.
- Names and affiliations and links to home page from the PWH website.
- Please summit a C.V. and one-page letter of interest.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- For full details and to apply, click here: http://apply.interfolio.com/87993.
We hope that you will review this program and apply! If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.